Montessori Childrens Academy
- The Montessori Children's Academy offers year round care for infants,toddlers and pre-school/kindergarten age children.
- Our teaching staff go through extensive Montessori teacher training and most, if not all of the teaching staff is Montessori certified.
- The assistants are trained by the teachers in the classroom as well as receiving a minimum of 12 staff development hours per year.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS-PK
5636 South 147th St.
Omaha, NE 68137
(402)895-5337 0.8 NS-PK
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 710 students
3131 S 156th St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402)333-0818 2.9 9-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-K
17660 Welch Plaza
Omaha, NE 68135
(402)891-4897 3 NS-K
- Omaha Grades: 1-12 | 39 students
5731 S 108th St
Omaha, NE 68137
(402)393-0345 3 1-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?