Montessori Childrens Academy
- The Montessori Children's Academy offers year round care for infants,toddlers and pre-school/kindergarten age children.
- Our teaching staff go through extensive Montessori teacher training and most, if not all of the teaching staff is Montessori certified.
- The assistants are trained by the teachers in the classroom as well as receiving a minimum of 12 staff development hours per year.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS-PK
5636 S 147th St
Omaha, NE 68137
(402)895-5337 0.8 NS-PK
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 710 students
3131 S 156th St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402)333-0818 2.9 9-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-K
17660 Welch Plaza
Omaha, NE 68135
(402)891-4897 3 NS-K
- Omaha Grades: 1-12 | 39 students
5731 S 108th St
Omaha, NE 68137
(402)393-0345 3 1-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.