Montessori Pathways of New England
Tel: (401)295-0677 Ext. 11
Montessori Pathways of New England Photo #2 - Small group lessons in a relaxed and noncompetitive environment brings students closer together and increases the quality of interactions.
- Montessori Pathways provides an education tailored to your child's needs within a relaxed and peaceful environment. We offer programs for students grades 1-9, and will start grade 10 in fall 2020.
Montessori Pathways of New England places among the top 20% of private schools in Rhode Island for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Clean and neat.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Day school, 8am - 3pm. See web site for full tuition information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kevin Smith|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Computer Programming, Painting
- Montessori Pathways School is a new and growing elementary (grade 1-6) and middle school (grades 7-9) on the eastern side of Exeter. Founded in the American Montessori tradition, Montessori Pathways offers an extended curriculum in a peaceful, home-like environment. The school is secular and celebrates all cultural and religious traditions. At Montessori Pathways, each child is recognized as an individual, and enjoys an enducation plan tailored to their needs. Students enjoy the flexibility of work blocks over specific class periods, and are encouraged to follow their passions. Montessori students are widely known for their lifetime love of learning, their curiosity, and their abilities as problem solvers! Our small size offers unique opportunities for a personalized educational experience like no other. We are growing and expanding! Join us as a founding family and grow with us through 12th grade!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: NS-12 | 753 students
250 Lloyd Ave
Providence, RI 02906
(401)831-7350 22.5 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.