Montessori Pathways of New England
Tel: (401)295-0677 Ext. 11
Montessori Pathways of New England Photo #2 - Small group lessons in a relaxed and noncompetitive environment brings students closer together and increases the quality of interactions.
- Montessori Pathways provides an education tailored to your child's needs within a relaxed and peaceful environment. We offer programs for students grades 1-9, and will start grade 10 in fall 2020.
Montessori Pathways of New England places among the top 20% of private schools in Rhode Island for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Clean and neat.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Day school, 8am - 3pm. See web site for full tuition information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kevin Smith|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Computer Programming, Painting
- Montessori Pathways School is a new and growing elementary (grade 1-6) and middle school (grades 7-9) on the eastern side of Exeter. Founded in the American Montessori tradition, Montessori Pathways offers an extended curriculum in a peaceful, home-like environment. The school is secular and celebrates all cultural and religious traditions. At Montessori Pathways, each child is recognized as an individual, and enjoys an enducation plan tailored to their needs. Students enjoy the flexibility of work blocks over specific class periods, and are encouraged to follow their passions. Montessori students are widely known for their lifetime love of learning, their curiosity, and their abilities as problem solvers! Our small size offers unique opportunities for a personalized educational experience like no other. We are growing and expanding! Join us as a founding family and grow with us through 12th grade!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: NS-12 | 753 students
250 Lloyd Ave
Providence, RI 02906
(401)831-7350 22.5 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.