Montessori School Of Cedar Lane
- The Montessori School of Cedar Lane offer a complete educational and social environment and utilize the discoveries and methods of Dr. Montessori to help the child develop more fully the potential within him.
- Each school provides a program specially suited to the needs of the child and offers individual attention to his whole development.
- Our Montessori program includes Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, and Mathematics along with Music, Art, History, Geography, science and physical education.
- Through these areas your child will develop self-discipline, confidence, and a positive attitude toward learning.
- Our Montessori schools are located where they can easily serve many communities including Tysons Corner, Oakton, Reston, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Falls Church, and Annandale. Select the school that is most convenient for you.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Association Montessori International (AMI)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.