Montgomery Christian Academy
- Montgomery Christian Academy partners with families in and around our community to offer classes for Pre-Kindergarten (K4) through 3rd Grade.
- It is our hope to add grade levels each year.
- MCA is a Christ-centered school where every child is valued, taught excellence in and out of the classroom, and empowered by a biblical worldview for a lifetime of faith and service.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,400|
National avg.: 85%
- Montgomery Christian Academy focuses on combining a high standard of behavior with a challenging level of academic rigor. We believe that a safe and nurturing learning environment is essential as we strive to help each student reach his or her full learning potential. Everything we teach at MCA falls in line with both national standards and God's word. We have carefully chosen curriculum that is proven to be engaging for students while promoting a biblical worldview and critical thinking. With master teachers and small class sizes, MCA is able to meet the specific needs of each learner.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conroe Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
9268 State Highway 242
Conroe, TX 77385
(936)273-4082 8.5 9-12
- Plantersville Grades: 5 | 56 students
7738 Camp Kappe Rd
Plantersville, TX 77363
(936)894-2141 10.1 5
- Conroe Grades: NS | 90 students
1803 Highland Hollow Drive
Conroe, TX 77304
(936)756-4984 10.7 NS
- Magnolia Grades: NS-5 | 111 students
Magnolia, TX 77354
(281)356-4970 12.5 NS-5
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.