St. James Episcopal School
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment.
- St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church.
- St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged 12 weeks through Kindergarten to reach their full potential.
- Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||depends on class and # of days attending|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Jenkins|
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment. St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church. St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged two years through 6th grade to reach their full potential. Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ConroeGrades: NS-12 | 106 students
27420 Robinson Rd
Conroe, TX 77385
- HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 603 students
4363 Sylvanfield Dr
Houston, TX 77014
- HoustonGrades: NS-8 | 213 students
2105 & 2113 Cypress Landing Dr
Houston, TX 77090
- ConroeGrades: NS-9 | 67 students
14211 Horseshoe Bend
Conroe, TX 77384
- TomballGrades: PK-12 | 488 students
19830 Fm 2920
Tomball, TX 77377
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.