St. James Episcopal School
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment.
- St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church.
- St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged 12 weeks through Kindergarten to reach their full potential.
- Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
St. James Episcopal School places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||depends on class and # of days attending|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Jenkins|
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment. St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church. St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged two years through 6th grade to reach their full potential. Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conroe Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
615 Mcdade St
Conroe, TX 77301
(936)756-3848 4.3 PK-8
- Houston Grades: NS-8 | 213 students
2105 & 2113 Cypress Landing Dr
Houston, TX 77090
(281)440-1155 23.7 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.