St. James Episcopal School
Tel: (936) 756-4984
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment.
- St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church.
- St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged 12 weeks through Kindergarten to reach their full potential.
- Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
St. James Episcopal School places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||depends on class and # of days attending|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Jenkins|
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment. St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church. St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged two years through 6th grade to reach their full potential. Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conroe Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
615 Mcdade St
Conroe, TX 77301
(936) 756-3848 4.3 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 83 students
2105 & 2113 Cypress Landing Dr
Houston, TX 77090
(281) 440-1155 23.7 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.