St. James Episcopal School
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment.
- St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church.
- St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged 12 weeks through Kindergarten to reach their full potential.
- Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||depends on class and # of days attending|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Jenkins|
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment. St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church. St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged two years through 6th grade to reach their full potential. Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tomball Grades: PK-12 | 488 students
19830 Fm 2920
Tomball, TX 77377
(281)351-8114 22.1 PK-12
- Conroe Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
615 Mcdade St
Conroe, TX 77301
(936)756-3848 4.3 PK-8
- Conroe Grades: PK-12 | 338 students
4503 IH 45 North
Conroe, TX 77304
(936)890-8080 3 PK-12
- Conroe Grades: NS-12 | 106 students
27420 Robinson Rd
Conroe, TX 77385
(281)298-5800 13.8 NS-12
- Houston Grades: PK-12 | 603 students
4363 Sylvanfield Dr
Houston, TX 77014
(281)440-1060 24.7 PK-12
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.