Rosehill Christian School
Rosehill Christian School Photo #2 - Graduation! We just graduated our 18th senior class. They went to numerous colleges and universities.
Rosehill Christian School Photo #3 - Cheerleading is a leadership responsibility at RCS for JH and HS students. We have recently added a Dance team as well.
Rosehill Christian School Photo #4 - We have a separate lab teacher like a student would have in college. This allows for more labs and hands-on learning outside the classroom.
Rosehill Christian School Photo #5 - Preschool has many fun and exciting ways of learning and demonstrating what they have learned. There is Messy Fun Science days, Dads and Donuts, Mother's Day Tea, Christmas Tree Farm, Community Helpers, and more. This is their Thanksgiving program and feast.
Rosehill Christian School Photo #6 - Students can take advantage of our Athletic Training Center to strength and condition for the particular sport they play all through the year and even the summer under the Coach's supervision and instruction.
Rosehill Christian School Photo #7 - This year our Varsity Football team played on the Rice University football field at their first game. We offer many athletic choices and if there is enough interest we are willing to add more each year. In addition to Athletics we offer Fine Arts selections and a 4-H program to students.
Rosehill Christian School Photo #8 - Our students leave RCS saying that the Pinnacle Retreat for high school students is their best memory. There are many ways that our students grow closer to their Savior including daily Bible classes and other subjects taught with a Christian worldview. There is weekly chapel, community service opportunities and other leadership offerings for students to grow spiritually and in character.
- Rosehill Christian School provides excellence in Christ-centered education as an extension of the Christian home. RCS partners with Christian families to prepare students for college and life beyond. We believe this Journey Matters and equips students for godly leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||451 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||23 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology 1322, Biology I, BIOL 1406, Biology II, BIOL 1407, Chemistry AP, College Algebra, MATH 1314, Composition and Rhetoric I, ENGL 1301, Composition and Rhetoric II, ENGL 1302, English 2311, Government 2305, History 1301 & 1302, Macroeconomics, ECON 2301, Physics AP, Spanish IV AP, Spanish V AP, Statistics, MATH 1342, Survey of British Literature â€“ Anglo Saxon Times to Mid-18th Century, ENGL 2322, Survey of British Literature â€“ Mid-18th Century to the Present, ENGL 2323, Technical Writing 2311, Trigonometry, MATH 1316|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or plaid bottoms and various colored polos from Lands End)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact Admissions or our website for more specific information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sherry Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Accelerated Reader, Art Club, Community Service, Dual Credit Classes, Piano, Pinnacle Retreat for High School, Spanish Club, Technology, Weight Training|
Club or Organization:
4-H Club, Debate, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS)
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Choir, Drama/Theater
- Rosehill Christian School is a Pre-K through 12th grade non-denominational Christian school specializing in fully engaging academically average to advanced students. Existing as an extension of the Christian home, our school partners with parents to develop young men and women who continuously grow in their walk with Jesus Christ. At Rosehill Christian we believe there is only one chance to educate our children as the journey matters. Beyond an outstanding educational program, the journey at Rosehill produces transformation in children, teaches them the importance of service, develops their courage, appreciates the need for community and equips students for eternity. Our well-qualified teachers use a blend of traditional teaching strategies enriched by hands-on activities, along with a full range of instructional technology, to reach our diverse student body. Rosehill Christian School offers an extensive menu of elective courses, athletic programs, and community service opportunities to enable our students to fully develop their broad range of gifts and talents. In addition to Fine Arts and Technology courses, we are the only private Christian school in the area to offer Agricultural Science as a course to complement our school-sponsored 4-H program. To further facilitate the development of our competitive sports teams, we have recently completed the construction of a new Batting facility to compliment our first-class Athletic Training Center and Field Complex.In January 2017, Rosehill Christian School opened a brand new Multiplex building which houses 14 additional classrooms, a large competition gym, locker rooms, and a performing arts area. Many of our students start their collegiate studies on campus early by taking advantage of dual-credit course offerings in conjunction with Lone Star College. They can receive a maximum of 38 credit hours while a student at Rosehill and start college as a sophomore. Rosehill also offers several AP courses and Pre-AP courses. Rosehill Christian School is located at 19830 FM 2920 in Tomball, Texas, 6 miles west of Highway 249 on FM 2920 and just minutes north of Highway 290 at the corner of FM 2920 and Mueschke Road. You can learn more about our campus, our faculty and our philosophy online at www.rcseagles.org
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-8 | 718 students
18926 Klein Church Rd
Spring, TX 77379
(281) 376-5810 14.2 PK-8
- Tomball Grades: 9-12 | 566 students
700 E Main St
Tomball, TX 77375
(281) 351-2547 7.7 9-12
- Tomball Grades: PK-12 | 164 students
27440 Kuykendahl Rd
Tomball, TX 77375
(281) 516-0600 12.3 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.