Salem Lutheran School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 591 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
To grow up into Christ is the goal of a mature walk in the Christian faith. Through the ministry of Salem Lutheran School, we focus on three critical goals:
- We encourage academic and spiritual growth for each student. We hold high academic standards for students so they will be prepared for their careers and life in society. We seek to develop the God-given intellect and talents of each individual to the fullest potential. Most important, however, is the concern for spiritual growth. Every student is valued as a creation of God. Any person`s foremost need is to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Therefore, Salem Lutheran School dedicates itself to strong biblical teaching and intentional mentoring in the faith.
- We emphasize and support spiritual growth within the family. Salem affirms that parents are the God-ordained authorities in the home. Parents hold the primary responsibility for providing their children with direction and instruction and to model Godly values and behavior. Salem Lutheran School will promote opportunities to encourage parents in this God-given privilege and responsibility of raising their children according to the full will and purpose of God.
- We strive to affect the growth of the church. The common task of our school and church is to share the good news of Jesus Christ. Our students, faculty, staff, and parents are God`s ambassadors to a world that needs to hear the hope and salvation found in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Salem will also reach out in very tangible ways to show God`s love and compassion in providing ministry to those in need. Our sole desire is to be God`s unique people empowered by the Holy Spirit to be in service to Christ touching today and eternity to God's honor and glory.
Endorse Salem Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards