Concordia Lutheran High School
- The mission of Concordia Lutheran High School is to build lives of excellence upon the foundation of Christ.
- Concordia Lutheran High School is committed to being a premier educational facility.
- Our staff of professionals is dedicated to providing high-quality, Christ-centered education.
- We provide opportunities for personal growth to our community members which challenge beyond the traditional classroom and continue year round.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||566 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tomball Grades: NS-12 | 451 students
19830 Fm 2920
Tomball, TX 77377
(281) 351-8114 7.7 NS-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.