Step By Step Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 205 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,280
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is yearly Books and Supply fees are additional
- We are a non-denominational school. Bible is taught every day, and we have a school wide chapel service once a week. Children are taught Bible truths and songs. It's the highlight of every day. Kindergarten uses Montessori techniques in the classroom which enable the children to learn material with all of their senses. Our kindergarteners are taught reading using the Distar program which teaches them the sounds of the alphabet and better prepares them for reading. Most of them are reading by Christmas. The students enjoy cooking, music, computers, and spanish lessons every week. Grades 1 - 6 use ABeka and Bob Jones in the classrooms. Step by Step believes in "good old fashioned" teaching. We utilize the "Math Shelf" to teach the facts. Most of our students can process math facts at more than 50 problems per minute. This enables each student to put forth more effort learning the mathematical processes and not struggling with each fact. Language/grammar skills are taught beginning in the first grade and continue throughout their school years. Putting together good sentences while writing is one of our goals. Creative Writing is taught in all grades and good language skills are emphasized in all areas. Science and History are a part of every day. Typing skills are introduced in 3rd grade and mastered throught the remaining grades. We have computers in every classroom. Fun songs are taught and ennjoyed in our weekly music class. Spanish is introduce and taught once a week. P.E. every day for everyone. Come by and visit our campus.
Endorse Step By Step Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.