Most Blessed Sacrament School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 505 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of Most Blessed Sacrament School is to minister to the educational needs of our parish family by providing a teaching atmosphere which promotes gospel values and academic excellence for our students. We believe the purpose of Most Blessed Sacrament School is to pass on the faith and heritage of Catholic Tradition promoting gospel values throughout our educational environment. We strive to strengthen a partnership with our parent, the primary teachers of the faith and value, to develop the whole child – spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical. We strive to center our school community in worship, prayer, Catholic doctrine, service projects and current educational pedagogy in order to equip our student to become mature Christian young men and women, leaders for tomorrow’s world. We seek to teach as Jesus did, in both word and example, nurturing the unique gifts of each member of our school community as members of the body of Christ, living Sacraments to the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Most Blessed Sacrament School?
The application deadline for Most Blessed Sacrament School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Most Blessed Sacrament School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards