St. George School
* National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence - 2016 * Liturgy - Prayer - Service * Integrated Technology * Progressive Curriculum * Dyslexia / Instructional Support Lab * Athletics * Performing Arts
- Top Ranked LA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 1,172 students
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 30
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
See website for tuition and fees http://st-georgeschool.com/
Endorse St. George School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?