Brighter Horizon School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (225) 927-2521
- Brighter Horizon School is the first full-time Islamic school, fully approved by Louisiana Department of Education.
- We offer high quality education in an Islamic environment. Our mission is to offer high quality education in an Islamic environment.
- Our vision is to preparing the next generation for a brighter future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 15 / Aug. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$50|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Malik|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-8 | 549 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225) 926-4885 1.7 PK-8
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-5 | 117 students
9739 Joor Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70818
(225) 261-1743 5.9 PK-5
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-12 | 36 students
17017 Florida Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70819
(225) 272-5592 6.7 PK-12
This school has a great atmosphere and they are always trying to improve. The principal started an amazing scholarship program and always asks parents and students hoe things are going at the school and what they can do to make things better. It feels like a family.
- Posted by Parent - Momof3
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.