Central Baptist School
Tel: (225) 272-5592
- Central Baptist School is old-fashioned in the sense that we teach and preach traditional Christian values as contained in the Word of God.
- We expect good conduct, and we demand a high standard of academic achievement.
- While these qualities may be old-fashioned, they are not outdated.
- Indeed, these are the very attributes we seek to instill in our students that they may fulfill God's perfect will for their lives.
- Founded in 1973, we now offer a complete program from pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Graduates have been accepted at Bible colleges throughout the country, as well as universities throughout the state.
- As a ministry of Central Baptist Church, the doctrines and principles of the Word of God permeate the classroom.
- All subjects are taught from a Biblical, Baptist perspective. Education at CBS is more than learning how to make a living.
- Strong emphasis is placed on how to live in accordance with the clear commands of Scripture.
- We make no apology for holding to those eternal principles that have reared previous generations.
- Knowing and living values will allow our young people to experience a successful Christian life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Central Baptist School also viewed these schools: Hosanna Christian Academy, Parkview Baptist School, Trinity Lutheran School (formerly Baton Rouge Lutheran School), Victory Christian Academy and Charity Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-8 | 549 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225) 926-4885 6.3 PK-8
- Baton Rouge Grades: NS-8 | 206 students
15160 S Harrells Ferry Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 272-1288 3 NS-8
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-9 | 180 students
650 West Mckinley Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
(225) 343-4859 11.4 PK-9
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.