Tel: (225) 272-4210
- The staff at O'Neal Lane KinderCare has over 30 years of teaching experience.
- Our staff's education ranges from BA degrees in Early Childhood to their Child Development Associate.
- Our teachers love children and take pride in educating young minds.
- We work together to create a warm and welcoming learning environment for families and children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in KinderCare Learning Center. We take pride in providing an environment that allows children to learn while exploring their environment. At KinderCare, we provide opportunities for families to engage in learning experiences with their child or children by encouraging parents to volunteer and/or participate in center activities. We look forward to creating and sharing experiences with each of you.
- Creating a safe environment for the children is important to us. To ensure the safety of our students we have a code to enter the building. We have a fenced in playground that creates a safe playful environment for the children. The teachers are all certified in First Aid and CPR to provide quality care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program)
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to O'Neal KinderCare is Central Baptist School (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-12 | 36 students
17017 Florida Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70819
(225) 272-5592 1.2 PK-12
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-12 | 656 students
17255 S Harrells Ferry Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 751-5712 1.9 PK-12
- Baton Rouge Grades: NS-8 | 206 students
15160 S Harrells Ferry Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 272-1288 1.9 NS-8
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.