Parkview Baptist School
- Top Ranked LA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 1,072 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,668
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Navy bottoms (boys) or Plaid (girls) with White or Red Tops)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Beta Club, Latin Club, Mission Trips, Robotics, Swing Dancing
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Digital Media, Drama, Visual Arts
- The mission of Parkview Baptist School, in partnership with the church and community, is to seek first the Kingdom of God while providing students with a college-preparatory, Christ-centered education that allows them to grow and mature in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.
- Parkview Baptist School seeks to provide the opportunity for each student to grow in understanding God and man and to develop his capabilities to the highest degree in order that he may become mature and complete and live life to its fullest in Christ. Parkview`s comprehensive college-preparatory program is designed to develop skills and attitudes within its students that will well equip them not only for college, but also for a successful life based on Christian principles. Students receive a balanced program providing them with strong spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development. Parkview Baptist School maintains a Christian faculty, staff, and administration dedicated to developing the individual potential of all students in keeping with the philosophy of the school.
- Parkview Baptist School received full accreditation on December 10, 1987, from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). SACS accreditation was renewed in April of 2005 and again in April of 2011. It is also fully certified by the Louisiana State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education as an approved kindergarten through grade 12 education program. In 1990 the Immigration and Naturalization Service approved Parkview Baptist School to receive foreign students.
Endorse Parkview Baptist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards