Tel: (225) 293-6599
- Our teachers and staff at Floynell KinderCare are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
- Our teacher's success is their constant and consistent communication and how they relate to our families.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are pleased to know that you have taken an interest at our KinderCare Learning Center. We offer memorable learning experiences and create a welcoming environment we are sure you and your family will enjoy. We take pride in everything that we do by creating and encouraging parental involvement activities that opens the door to building lasting relationships. We look forward to you becoming a part of our KinderCare family.
- KinderCare at Floynell works hard to enhance the foundation of health and safety in our center. The personal safety and well-being of each one of our employees as well as the prevention of injuries and illnesses to the children and families that we provide care is of primary importance. We promise that everyday we will care for, nurture, and educate your children in a safe and loving environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program)
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Floynell KinderCare is Baton Rouge International School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: 4 | 1 students
9150 Bereford Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 923-2068 0.8 4
- Baton Rouge Grades: 1-12 | 141 students
12108 Parkmeadow Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 291-2524 1.6 1-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?