Our teachers and staff at Floynell KinderCare are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Our teacher's success is their constant and consistent communication and how they relate to our families.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We are pleased to know that you have taken an interest at our KinderCare Learning Center. We offer memorable learning experiences and create a welcoming environment we are sure you and your family will enjoy. We take pride in everything that we do by creating and encouraging parental involvement activities that opens the door to building lasting relationships. We look forward to you becoming a part of our KinderCare family.
- KinderCare at Floynell works hard to enhance the foundation of health and safety in our center. The personal safety and well-being of each one of our employees as well as the prevention of injuries and illnesses to the children and families that we provide care is of primary importance. We promise that everyday we will care for, nurture, and educate your children in a safe and loving environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program)
Endorse Floynell KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.