Central Private School
- Top Ranked LA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 402 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,700
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Beta Club, Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Fellowship of Christian Students, Jr Beta Club, Library Club, National Honor Society, Prom Committee
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Dance Team
- For over 50 years, Central Private School has been successfulin providing a high-quality, rigorous college-preparatory educationthat is rooted in the Christian faith. Our students have theopportunity to have a school experience that is centered around thefundamentals of Christianity. Students participate in daily prayerand the learning of Bible Scriptures, as well as attending monthlyBible Devotionals led by faculty and special guest speakers. Ourfaculty, staff, and administration are devoted to our mission ofproviding an extraordinary learning environment from a Biblicalperspective, with Christ-honoring excellence.
- Students at Central Private are continuously challenged toreach their full potential. Our exceptional faculty and staff arecommitted to ensuring the success of each and every student. Westrive to blend new and innovative ways of learning withtraditional teaching methods to prepare our students to compete andsucceed in the 21st century. With a low student-teacher ratio inevery class, our students develop special relationships with theirinstructors and peers. In this way, the student`s individual needsare nurtured, while their strengths are furtherdeveloped.
- In addition to academics, our core values are promoted throughour comprehensive athletic, literary, arts, and extra-curricularprograms. We also encourage our students to participate incommunity service projects that extend beyond our campus, bypromoting and providing many opportunities to serve the needs ofothers through out the year.
- Our established tradition of excellence is continued throughthe collective efforts of our phenomenal students, dedicatedfaculty and staff, engaged parents, supportive alumni, and anenthusiastic Board of Directors. These efforts have provided theschool the ability to enhance our programs with exciting up andcoming projects, such as joining the LHSAA and building a newcampus.
Endorse Central Private School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards