Mountain Area Christian Academy
- Our purpose is to enter into a partnership with Christian parents who are obediently committed to a total education process that is centered on God and His Word and results in academic development of the mind and spiritual development of the will and character.
- We embrace the privilege and responsibility God and parents impart to us in the education of the heart and mind of each of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Mountain Area Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Fannin Christian Learning Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Ridge Grades: Inquire with school | 50 students
2324 E 1st St
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
(706)258-3940 7.7 Inquire with school
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.