Mt Pleasant Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Mt Pleasant Christian School serves 145 students in grades Prekindergarten-10 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Mt Pleasant Christian School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altoona Grades: K-9 | 37 students
8224 County Highway 36
Altoona, AL 35952
(205)426-5606 3.4 K-9
- Oneonta Grades: PK-10 | 16 students
4204 County Highway 29
Oneonta, AL 35121
(205)237-5242 13.5 PK-10
- Albertville Grades: NS-12 | 229 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 19.2 NS-12
- Rainbow City Grades: PK-12 | 652 students
100 Westminster Dr
Rainbow City, AL 35906
(256)442-7457 22.5 PK-12
- Gadsden Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
2736 Wills Creek Rd
Gadsden, AL 35904
(256)547-1841 22.6 PK-12
The school has expanded to cover up to 6th grade in the current year with plans to continue adding as the student body matures. Classes vary from 3-5 days a week based on the age of the child, with after school care offered as well. Both of my children attend and have far exceeded the knowledge normally attained in a public school of equivalent level.
- Posted by Parent - cmj30
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.