Mt Pleasant Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Mt Pleasant Christian School serves 145 students in grades Prekindergarten-10 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Mt Pleasant Christian School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altoona Grades: K-9 | 37 students
8224 County Highway 36
Altoona, AL 35952
(205)426-5606 3.4 K-9
- Oneonta Grades: PK-10 | 16 students
4204 County Highway 29
Oneonta, AL 35121
(205)237-5242 13.5 PK-10
- Albertville Grades: NS-12 | 229 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 19.2 NS-12
- Rainbow City Grades: PK-12 | 652 students
100 Westminster Dr
Rainbow City, AL 35906
(256)442-7457 22.5 PK-12
- Gadsden Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
2736 Wills Creek Rd
Gadsden, AL 35904
(256)547-1841 22.6 PK-12
The school has expanded to cover up to 6th grade in the current year with plans to continue adding as the student body matures. Classes vary from 3-5 days a week based on the age of the child, with after school care offered as well. Both of my children attend and have far exceeded the knowledge normally attained in a public school of equivalent level.
- Posted by Parent - cmj30
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.