Mt Pleasant Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Mt Pleasant Christian School serves 145 students in grades Prekindergarten-10 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Mt Pleasant Christian School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altoona Grades: K-9 | 37 students
8224 County Highway 36
Altoona, AL 35952
(205)426-5606 3.4 K-9
- Oneonta Grades: PK-10 | 16 students
4204 County Highway 29
Oneonta, AL 35121
(205)237-5242 13.5 PK-10
- Albertville Grades: NS-12 | 229 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 19.2 NS-12
- Rainbow City Grades: PK-12 | 652 students
100 Westminster Dr
Rainbow City, AL 35906
(256)442-7457 22.5 PK-12
- Gadsden Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
2736 Wills Creek Rd
Gadsden, AL 35904
(256)547-1841 22.6 PK-12
The school has expanded to cover up to 6th grade in the current year with plans to continue adding as the student body matures. Classes vary from 3-5 days a week based on the age of the child, with after school care offered as well. Both of my children attend and have far exceeded the knowledge normally attained in a public school of equivalent level.
- Posted by Parent - cmj30
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.