Mt Pleasant Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Mt Pleasant Christian School serves 144 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Mt Pleasant Christian School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altoona Grades: K-9 | 37 students
8224 County Highway 36
Altoona, AL 35952
(205)426-5606 3.4 K-9
- Oneonta Grades: PK-12 | 18 students
4204 County Highway 29
Oneonta, AL 35121
(205)237-5242 13.5 PK-12
- Albertville Grades: PK-12 | 209 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 19.2 PK-12
- Rainbow City Grades: PK-12 | 614 students
100 Westminster Dr
Rainbow City, AL 35906
(256)442-7457 22.5 PK-12
- Gadsden Grades: PK-12 | 303 students
2736 Wills Creek Rd
Gadsden, AL 35904
(256)547-1841 22.6 PK-12
Mt. Pleasant is a wonderful school, my son is learning at a fast pace and socializing well. We noticed in the first month that our son's vocabulary took off and his ability to express himself grew a lot! Our daughter will attend next year as well and look forward to watching the impact of the school on her! His teacher is very involved with the parents and keeps up with him/us well.
- Posted by Parent - Samantha
The school has expanded to cover up to 6th grade in the current year with plans to continue adding as the student body matures. Classes vary from 3-5 days a week based on the age of the child, with after school care offered as well. Both of my children attend and have far exceeded the knowledge normally attained in a public school of equivalent level.
- Posted by Parent - cmj30
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.