Mundelein Kindercare Photo #2 - Age-appropriate activities and materials help your child master important learning concepts - here we are learning to count to 2!
Mundelein Kindercare Photo #3 - At KinderCare, we offer a variety of exploration classes - music, cooking, phonics, and more. This week we learn about Italian Foods!
Mundelein Kindercare Photo #4 - Small-group lessons focus on mathematics, Spanish and literacy in our Pre-Kindergarten classroom.
Mundelein Kindercare Photo #5 - Letters of the week help showcase early literacy skills in our Preschool classrooms.
Mundelein Kindercare Photo #7 - Group activities help children learn problem solving, teamwork, and cooperation.
Mundelein Kindercare Photo #8 - We are proud to have a unique full day Interactive Kindergarten progam. K12 curriculum will have your child ready for 1st grade!
Our team is made up of teachers who are dedicated to education, giving children the best possible start on a lifetime of learning, and taking care of your greatest asset, your child.
Our school is proud of our very qualified teachers, their educations, and the classroom experiences that we provide on a daily basis.
Together our team has over 130 years of teaching experience! We are committed to enhancing the lives of children through compassion, understanding, and a genuine interest in every opportunity that will positively impact their lives.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Mundelein KinderCare. We are proud to care for families who work or live in Mundelein, Lake Zurich, Wauconda and Hawthorn Woods neighborhoods. Our experts designed our classrooms to help prepare your child for success during their school years and beyond. With designating learning centers in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and self-discovery. We believe in developing children as a whole, so our curriculum is designed to grow their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We offer programs for children from 6 weeks to 12 years in age. Our center features full-day Interactive Kindergarten that uses SmartBoard technology to make sure your child is ready for first grade. We are excited to meet with you and your family.
- We take the safety of all the children in our care very seriously at our school. From daily parent and teacher sign in, to strict parent or guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety so that our families can have true piece of mind. Maintaining a healthy and clean environment is of upmost importance. Our teachers are very proud to keep their classrooms clean by using a cleaning checklist daily. After hours, we also have the support of a professional cleaning crew. Our school has a designated person to make sure that all health and safety rules and policies are being followed. This Health and Safety Coordinator provides training and follows a monthly safety calendar to ensure that each classroom is up to date. We ask that our families help keep all children safe and healthy by only bringing well children to school and picking up promptly if children show illness symptoms at school. We work together as a team to maintain a safe and healthy environment of all of our children. Please call our school to get more information. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- IDHS; YWCA
Endorse Mundelein Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.