St. John Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 98 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,150
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
common sense clothing
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. John Lutheran school ministry will serve the Lord under Christ's Great Commission to make disciples, and with the Holy Spirit's power will prepare students for a lifetime of service. We will do this by partnering with parents to develop each individual student as far as he/she can go with his/her God-Given gifts academically, socially and spiritually. St. John Lutheran school offers all fundamental courses of study and incorporates individual instruction for gifted and challenged students whenever possible. St. John Lutheran school are among the most highly regarded private school systems in the country with standardized test scores exceeding that of the public school system and other private school programs. Our teachers are all graduates of Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Colleges and work together as a team to administer our proven curriculum models. The staff of St. John Lutheran regularly research the latest educational best practices and believe wholeheartedly in a philosophy of continuous improvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John Lutheran School cost?
St. John Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $6,150 for private students.
What sports does St. John Lutheran School offer?
St. John Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. John Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. John Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards