Naamans Road KinderCare
The teachers and staff at the Naaman's Road KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our team strives for excellence through the continuing education we receive from our company that consists of two full-day professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 61 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Naaman's Road KinderCare in Wilmington, Delaware. We are excited to build a relationship with you and your family. At KinderCare we are committed to providing programs that develop the whole child while viewing children as unique, important individuals.
- The health and safety of your children is our number one priority at the Naaman's Road KinderCare. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator that attends trainings on safety and health procedures, then makes sure those measures are being followed at the center. We update you of any illness/contagious disease that may affect the children. We ask that you renew the children's health appraisals and information often. To maintain the safety of everyone, our center performs monthly fire and disaster drills. The staff at Naamans Road completes several safety and cleaning lists on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Purchase of Care Plus, (POC Plus - Full difference what ever the state doesn't pay) (POC is what the state says they pay) NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Naamans Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.