Nathanael Greene Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Nathanael Greene Academy is located in Siloam, Georgia near Lake Oconee and Greensboro, Georgia.
- The school is midway between Atlanta and Augusta with immediate access to Interstate 20.
- In addition, Athens and the University of Georgia and Milledgeville and Georgia College are both within 45 minutes of the school campus.
- The curriculum is college prep in high school with the middle school and elementary school curriculum geared toward preparation for that level of educational instruction.
- The school provides a very safe and secure learning environment and provides excellent opportunities for students in academics, athletics and additional extracurricular activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average SAT score||1068|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost varies based on school grade level, i.e. pre-K, number of days per week and full-day or half-day / kindergarten and elementary grades / middle - high school.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||John Arnold, Headmaster|
|Admissions Associate||Susan Lindsey|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Weightlifting,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Drama, Literary Competition, Math League, Music Beta Club, Drama, Math League, Music, Literary Competition,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WarrentonGrades: PK-12 | 372 students
4859 Thomson Hwy
Warrenton, GA 30828
- WatkinsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 325 students
1640 New High Shoals Road
Watkinsville, GA 30677
I am a proud graduate of the class of 2005 and now my 3 children attend NGA. I wouldn't have it any other way. Its not just a school, its a family of ppl who genuinely care. I know my kids are safe and happy every day and as a mother, that's all I need to know.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 5star
Competitive inclusive athletics with huge parent involevement, caring dedicated teachers, safe drug free environment. Tuition is efficient and fair, school does not waste one penny and receives no government assistance. Children could not be happier.
- Posted by Parent - ruffi
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.