Nativity Bvm Elementary School
- Our Nativity B.V.M. School Family cooperates in preparing the whole child to live in a multicultural world.
- As a Catholic School, we encourage our students to live the Gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- To develop and maintain a high quality, faith-based, value-centered environment for the youth of Nativity B.V.M. School through superior educational programs, ongoing faculty development, as well as church and community involvement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
1900 W. Taylor
Chicago, IL 60638
(312)421-6200 6.9 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: 7-12 | 145 students
3130 W 87th St
Chicago, IL 60652
(773)737-7816 2.4 7-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.