Nativity Bvm Elementary School
- Our Nativity B.V.M. School Family cooperates in preparing the whole child to live in a multicultural world.
- As a Catholic School, we encourage our students to live the Gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- To develop and maintain a high quality, faith-based, value-centered environment for the youth of Nativity B.V.M. School through superior educational programs, ongoing faculty development, as well as church and community involvement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
1900 W. Taylor
Chicago, IL 60638
(312)421-6200 6.9 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: 7-12 | 145 students
3130 W 87th St
Chicago, IL 60652
(773)737-7816 2.4 7-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.