Nativity Bvm Elementary School
- Our Nativity B.V.M. School Family cooperates in preparing the whole child to live in a multicultural world.
- As a Catholic School, we encourage our students to live the Gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- To develop and maintain a high quality, faith-based, value-centered environment for the youth of Nativity B.V.M. School through superior educational programs, ongoing faculty development, as well as church and community involvement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
1900 W. Taylor
Chicago, IL 60638
(312)421-6200 6.9 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: 7-12 | 145 students
3130 W 87th St
Chicago, IL 60652
(773)737-7816 2.4 7-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.