- Neari School's mission is to provide the highest quality education and treatment services to at risk children and youth, which, integrate knowledge and best practices in the fields of education and treatment, promote relationship, community and self empowerment and nourish individual strengths.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Neari School also viewed these schools: Aditus, Springfield Sda Junior Academy, Full Circle Elementary School Inc, May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities and Curtis Blake Day School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Longmeadow Grades: Inquire with school | 6 students
11 Glendale Rd
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
(413) 525-9494 10.4 Inquire with school
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 19 students
797 State St
Springfield, MA 01109
(413) 731-2220 6.6 PK-8
- Bernardston Grades: K-6 | 17 students
21 Parmenter Rd
Bernardston, MA 01337
(413) 648-9468 32.5 K-6
- Randolph Grades: K-12
41 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
(781) 437-1300 79.6 K-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.