- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 55 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,550
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Math Team, Musical, National Honor Society, One-Act Play, Quiz Bowl, Speech, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- Mission Statement: Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School exists to assist parents and congregations by providing Christian training in the skills and values necessary for loyal service to Jesus Christ for time and eternity.
- Vision Statement: Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School`s (NELHS) vision is to be a leader in Christian secondary education that is in accordance with the Lutheran Confessions. NELHS is and will continue to be a school where generations come to learn more about their loving God through instruction and guided by his Holy Word.NELHS`s vision includes the following:Fostering Christ-esteem within our students (Learn, Love, Live God`s Word).Cultivating a Christian atmosphere in all areas of student life.Creating a climate of inclusiveness for all levels of learners and all cultures.Providing exceptional academic education that prepares students for college or the workplace.Developing physical talents among the students that give glory to God.Growing our student body so that more young people can learn about Jesus every day.Encouraging and supporting professional, physical, and spiritual development among the faculty.Demonstrating fiscal responsibility in the operation of NELHS.Inspiring association participation and support for NELHS.Enhancing the campus so that all find it welcoming, attractive, and functional.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Nebraska Lutheran High School cost?
What sports does Nebraska Lutheran High School offer?
When is the application deadline for Nebraska Lutheran High School?
Endorse Nebraska Lutheran High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards