The staff at the Neenah KinderCare are dedicated to planting the seed of learning.
Combined, our teachers have over a century of passion and teaching in the Early Childhood Education field.
We provide a warm, safe, and structured environment by consistently sustaining a quality classroom.
Overall, we share the commitment to developing the best leaders we can and ourselves being leaders in Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Neenah KinderCare Learning Center! We are
conveniently located in a quiet residential area right off of Cecil
Street near several Elementary Schools. We believe it takes a
village to raise a child, and our parents consider us an extension
of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a
safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have
support from a team of child development experts who have a true
passion for educating and nurturing children.
We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials to help your child connect spoken words and writing. Developing early literacy and writing skills is the key to success in kindergarten and beyond.
Jill Schlag, Center Director
- We ensure a healthy and safe environment by providing a keypad entry for the families enrolled as well as fenced in playgrounds. We also make sure that all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- County Assistance NACCRRA
Endorse Neenah KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.