New Hope Christian Schools
5.00 (3 reviews)
New Hope Christian Schools Photo #2 - Elementary chapel is a fun time for students to play games, hear a special message, and worship the Lord!
- New Hope Christian Schools invests in students' lives through Biblical, value-based education, equipping them to become strong, morally upright citizens.
- New Hope Christian Schools is primarily a religious institution and secondarily, an educational institution. The School's view of the nature of the student, truth, education, and the role of the teacher is integral to the School's statement of philosophy.
- The Scriptures are central to our curriculum. Our purpose is to direct young people to the Lord Jesus Christ and to His fulfilling style of life through the Scriptures and supporting materials.
- New Hope Christian School is accredited with Cognia (formerly AdvancEd).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,040|
|Tuition Notes||This is our high school tuition rate for the first sibling. Tuition is lower for pre-k, kindergarten, elementary, and middle school. We offer sibling discounts as well!|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Annie Burnham|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Future Business Leaders of America, Student Government
- New Hope Christian Schools invests in students' lives through Biblical, value-based education, equipping them to become strong, morally upright citizens. New Hope Christian Schools is primarily a religious institution and secondarily, an educational institution. The School's view of the nature of the student, truth, education, and the role of the teacher is integral to the School's statement of philosophy. The Scriptures are central to our curriculum. Our purpose is to direct young people to the Lord Jesus Christ and to His fulfilling style of life through the Scriptures and supporting materials.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lompoc Grades: K-12 | 14 students
816 N C St
Lompoc, CA 93436
(805)736-9826 555.3 K-12
This is the best private school in Southern Oregon. I have visited and talked to a lot parents who had their child in the other private schools. New Hope will not let you down.
- Posted by Parent - John
My children love this school. It is the largest private school in the area. If offers so many programs for children. There are College course and many clubs offered at New Hope. New Hope is a family where your kids will love to go.
- Posted by Parent - Mr Q
I love working at New Hope. The children are great and love to be at New Hope. This is just not a school it is a family.
- Posted by Teacher - Mr. Yunker
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.