Norfolk Catholic Elementary School
- Top Ranked NE School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 385 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Pre-K through 6th grade elementary school located on the Norfolk Catholic Schools' campus in Norfolk, Nebraska. We currently reside in a beautiful building due to the generosity and forward-thinking of our parish and our parishioners. It's hard to believe, but we'll be entering our sixth year in our "new building" in the fall of 2008. However, as you know, it's what happens Inside the school that really matters. We are quite fortunate in that respect, too, as our teachers and staff work incredibly hard to truly teach "as Jesus did." We currently teach 405 students--from 48 Pre-Kindergarten four year old to 54 sixth graders. We have 18 classroom teachers as well as teachers in the special areas of music, art, computers, band, and physical education. We have a wonderful library and two mobile computer labs that our students constantly use. The mission of Norfolk Catholic Schools is to support parents in their role as the primary educators of their children by providing resources, within a Catholic environment, that will enable students to become good stewards in their life's vocations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Norfolk Catholic Elementary School's ranking?
Norfolk Catholic Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Nebraska for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Norfolk Catholic Elementary School?
The application deadline for Norfolk Catholic Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Norfolk Catholic Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards