North American Martyrs School
- North American Martyrs Parish School seeks to fulfill the mandate of Christ to teach the Gospel to all people.
- (Matthew 28:18-20) As a religious institution, the school seeks to assist Catholic parents in their duty as the primary religious educators of their children by teaching ecclesial doctrine and building community through common prayer and Christ-like service.
- As an academic institution, the school seeks to work in partnership with parents in the intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development and growth of their children in harmony with the specific and unique gifts God has given to each child.
- We, the Family of North American Martyrs School, build up the Kingdom of God, as we work together in faith, knowledge, and loving service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||530 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: 4-12 | 22 students
11401 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)420-2888 12.7 4-12
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
1725 Lake St
Lincoln, NE 68502
(402)476-6202 5.5 PK-8
- Lincoln Grades: K-8 | 322 students
3245 S 37th St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402)489-9621 6.7 K-8
- Lincoln Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
5240 Calvert St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402)483-1181 7.4 PK-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.