North American Martyrs School
- North American Martyrs Parish School seeks to fulfill the mandate of Christ to teach the Gospel to all people.
- (Matthew 28:18-20) As a religious institution, the school seeks to assist Catholic parents in their duty as the primary religious educators of their children by teaching ecclesial doctrine and building community through common prayer and Christ-like service.
- As an academic institution, the school seeks to work in partnership with parents in the intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development and growth of their children in harmony with the specific and unique gifts God has given to each child.
- We, the Family of North American Martyrs School, build up the Kingdom of God, as we work together in faith, knowledge, and loving service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||520 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
11401 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402) 420-2888 12.7 1-12
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
1725 Lake St
Lincoln, NE 68502
(402) 476-6202 5.5 PK-8
- Lincoln Grades: K-8 | 329 students
3245 S 37th St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402) 489-9621 6.7 K-8
- Lincoln Grades: PK-12 | 268 students
5240 Calvert St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402) 483-1181 7.4 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.