St Patricks Catholic School
- As a church ministry of both the Diocese of Monterey and Saint Patrick's Catholic School, the mission of Saint Patrick's Catholic School is to assist and support families in nurturing and developing their children by providing high quality Catholic education and care.
- Saint Patrick's Catholic School inspires each child's gifts for life-long learning and moral growth through strong basic, yet progressive curriculum and instruction, and through formation in the beliefs, wonders, and traditions of the Catholic faith.
- Our academic goals are embraced to help children prepare for life free from ignorance, narrow-mindedness and prejudice, and to become truly oneself with our God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Luis Obispo Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
761 Broad Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(805)543-6019 11.6 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.