St Patricks Catholic School
- As a church ministry of both the Diocese of Monterey and Saint Patrick's Catholic School, the mission of Saint Patrick's Catholic School is to assist and support families in nurturing and developing their children by providing high quality Catholic education and care.
- Saint Patrick's Catholic School inspires each child's gifts for life-long learning and moral growth through strong basic, yet progressive curriculum and instruction, and through formation in the beliefs, wonders, and traditions of the Catholic faith.
- Our academic goals are embraced to help children prepare for life free from ignorance, narrow-mindedness and prejudice, and to become truly oneself with our God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Luis Obispo Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
761 Broad Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(805)543-6019 11.6 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.