Lincoln Lutheran Middle/High School
- We believe, teach and confess the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
- The Power of God and His gospel message is the central focus of Lincoln Lutheran.
- Lincoln Lutheran provides a vigorous, challenging and comprehensive curriculum for all students in grades 6-12.
- Our students' test scores and scholarships pay tribute to their hard work and dedication to learning.
- Lincoln Lutheran offers a wide variety of activities to meet the interest of our students.
- Our commitment is to help students grow in both leadership and teamwork.
- Lincoln Lutheran's faculty, parents, size and community involvement all offer distinct advantages to our students as they grow academically, spiritually and emotionally.
Lincoln Lutheran Middle/High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kristin Bennett|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Honor Society, Speech|
Club or Organization:
National Art Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama, Jazz Band, Vocal Music
- Lincoln Lutheran, as a 6-12th grade middle and high school, exists to prepare students for college, and for life. We provide students with an excellent, well-rounded curriculum based on high learning standards and best educational practices. Our teachers are certified to teach in their subject areas and over half have earned their Master`s degrees. We average 45 students per grade level, and our student-to-teacher ratio is 13:1. The Spiritual Advantage:Lincoln Lutheran exists to equip young people to be faithful disciples of Christ Jesus. Our educators integrate Christian faith and values in all areas of the curriculum: Classes, Chapel, Activities and Personal Relationships. We teach our students to live as Christians in this life and, by doing so, prepare them for the ultimate goal-eternal life with their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Th Academic Advantage:Lincoln Lutheran provides a challenging curriculum for all 6-12th grade students through distinct middle school and high school programs. Lincoln Lutheran is accredited by the Nebraska Department of Education, AdvancED, and the National Lutheran Schools Association. Our students are offered the opportunity to earn up to 32 hours of college credit. Over 95% of our students take the ACT in which their average scores routinely exceed national, state, and local averages. More than 98% or our graduates matriculate at a two- or four-year college, and our graduates are the recipients of numerous college scholarships. We invite you to contact us and visit our school. Discover the difference that a Christian education at Lincoln Lutheran has been making in the lives of young men and women for the last 50 years.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: PK-7 | 89 students
3825 Wildbriar Lane
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)423-7677 4.7 PK-7
- Erie Grades: 9-12 | 555 students
225 W 9th St
Erie, PA 16501
(814)453-7737 860.4 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.