Trinity Lutheran Church & School
Trinity Lutheran Church & School Photo #2 - These 5th graders are working hard and enjoying their final year as Trinity students!
Trinity Lutheran School provides loving, Christian education to students aged 18 months through 5th grade.
We also offer before and after school care as well as summer camp.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 128 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,845
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 17%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Church members do receive a subsidy and financial aid is available.
- Trinity Lutheran School Core Values
- 1. Christ-centered, Gospel-oriented
- 2. Safe, secure, loving learning environment
- 3. Ministry to the whole child: Mind, Body, Spirit
- 4. Focus on academic excellence
- 5. Character development which encourages personalexcellence and accountability for each student
- 6. Professional, Certified Christian faculty and staff
- 7. Partnership and communication between school and home
- 8. Family participation and engagement
- 9. Christian Worldview based on scripture
- 10. Respect for each child regardless of race, creed, need, orethnic origin.
Endorse Trinity Lutheran Church & School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.