Trinity Lutheran Church & School
Trinity Lutheran Church & School Photo #2 - Trinity has small class sizes that ensures one-on-one attention from teachers.
- Trinity Lutheran School provides loving, Christian education to students aged 18 months through 5th grade.
- We also offer before and after school care as well as summer camp.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,845|
|Tuition Notes||Church members do receive a subsidy and financial aid is available.|
|Admissions Director||Jessica Hoffman|
- Trinity Lutheran School Core Values
- 1. Christ-centered, Gospel-oriented
- 2. Safe, secure, loving learning environment
- 3. Ministry to the whole child: Mind, Body, Spirit
- 4. Focus on academic excellence
- 5. Character development which encourages personalexcellence and accountability for each student
- 6. Professional, Certified Christian faculty and staff
- 7. Partnership and communication between school and home
- 8. Family participation and engagement
- 9. Christian Worldview based on scripture
- 10. Respect for each child regardless of race, creed, need, orethnic origin.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.