Trinity Lutheran Church & School
Trinity Lutheran Church & School Photo #2 - Trinity has small class sizes that ensures one-on-one attention from teachers.
- Trinity Lutheran School provides loving, Christian education to students aged 18 months through 5th grade.
- We also offer before and after school care as well as summer camp.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,845|
|Tuition Notes||Church members do receive a subsidy and financial aid is available.|
|Admissions Director||Jessica Hoffman|
- Trinity Lutheran School Core Values
- 1. Christ-centered, Gospel-oriented
- 2. Safe, secure, loving learning environment
- 3. Ministry to the whole child: Mind, Body, Spirit
- 4. Focus on academic excellence
- 5. Character development which encourages personalexcellence and accountability for each student
- 6. Professional, Certified Christian faculty and staff
- 7. Partnership and communication between school and home
- 8. Family participation and engagement
- 9. Christian Worldview based on scripture
- 10. Respect for each child regardless of race, creed, need, orethnic origin.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.