Trinity Lutheran Church & School
- Trinity Lutheran School provides loving, Christian education to students aged 18 months through 5th grade.
- We also offer before and after school care as well as summer camp.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,845|
|Tuition Notes||Church members do receive a subsidy and financial aid is available.|
|Admissions Director||Jessica Hoffman|
- Trinity Lutheran School Core Values
- 1. Christ-centered, Gospel-oriented
- 2. Safe, secure, loving learning environment
- 3. Ministry to the whole child: Mind, Body, Spirit
- 4. Focus on academic excellence
- 5. Character development which encourages personalexcellence and accountability for each student
- 6. Professional, Certified Christian faculty and staff
- 7. Partnership and communication between school and home
- 8. Family participation and engagement
- 9. Christian Worldview based on scripture
- 10. Respect for each child regardless of race, creed, need, orethnic origin.
Profile last updated: 06/09/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LincolnGrades: 6-12 | 331 students
1100 N 56th Street
Lincoln, NE 68504
- LincolnGrades: NS-PK
6900 Huntington Ave.
Lincoln, NE 68507
- LincolnGrades: PK-8 | 378 students
7601 Vine St
Lincoln, NE 68505
- LincolnGrades: PK-KG | 17 students
121 Skyway Rd
Lincoln, NE 68505
- LincolnGrades: PK-8 | 172 students
540 N 31st St
Lincoln, NE 68503
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.