North Park Elementary School
- NPES is a private, non-sectarian, Preschool-8 school with a proven record of academic excellence and a community that inspires lifelong learning.
- Through the active involvement of parents and caring professional staff, the school fosters self-motivation, self-discipline and confidence in all its students.
- The school's balanced curriculum combines elements of traditional instruction with experiential learning and the whole-child approach to ensure that every student achieves his or her maximum potential.
- Along with the core subjects, fine arts, foreign language, physical education, and technology are an integral part of the curriculum at all grade levels.
- Active, hands-on learning through field trips and cultural activities supplement the teachers' lessons.
- In middle school (6th - 8th grades) departmentalization enables students to enjoy core-subject classes taught by teachers specializing in science, math, social studies and language arts.
- NPES students consistently perform above national norms and demonstrate exceptional academic and social capabilities.
- NPES students recently scored in the 99th percentile nationally on the Iowa Tests.
- All of last year's graduates are now attending one of their top choices for high school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
Lake Michigan Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,000|
|Tuition Notes||10% discount for siblings|
|Admissions Director||Anne Zagotta|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, DanceBasketball, Dance,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Intramurals, Jazz Band, Mandarin Chinese, Robot City, Science Olympiad, Spanish Club, Tae Kwon Do, Theatre, Yearbook|
- Independent, non-sectarian school: Preschool-8th
- Academic excellence - test scores in the top 1% of schools nationwide
- Art, Music, Spanish, Drama, Gym, Science Olympiad
- Graduates attend Chicago's top high schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 356 students
1300 W Loyola Ave
Chicago, IL 60626
- ChicagoGrades: 1-8 | 44 students
2501 W 103rd St
Chicago, IL 60655
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 237 students
6323 N Newcastle Ave
Chicago, IL 60631
- ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 907 students
330 W Webster Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
4140 W Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60641