North St. Peters KinderCare
Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center, the premiere early childhood learning center.
We provide a high quality educational environment to your child through enriched daily activities, safe classroom environments, and quality staff members.
As a staff we are dedicated to both the education and the safety of your child.
If you at any point have any questions for us, feel free to stop in the office, call or e-mail with the contact information provided.
We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen our establishment for your child. Thank you for trusting your loved one with us.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare of Saint Peters! We are located off South Cloverleaf Drive, just behind Kokomo Joes. Walking in our front door you will immediately feel welcomed by our friendly staff and cozy environment. Each classroom is ''closed' and designed to foster your child's individual growth and development. From our Infant room to our School Age Club, our teachers and support staff are passionate about each child's success!
- This center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- State Assistance and NACCRRA Not Accepting Subsidized Foster Child Applications
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for North St. Peters KinderCare?
The application deadline for North St. Peters KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North St. Peters KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.