The Lead School
The Lead School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- e Lead School strives daily to ensure students are receiving an unrivaled education not only to prepare them for future endeavors but also to challenge them in a way that is as effective as it is enjoyable. These tools encourage students to grasp next level concepts while helping inspire them to realize routine is not always the standard. Teachers at The Lead School use a variety of instructional materials and methods throughout the school day to ensure student involvement and learning. Students have the ability to collaborate with other classmates on a school based level, allowing them to confront and resolve complex challenged-based projects as a team, while also absorbing crucial, lifelong techniques that will be used in and outside of the classroom all while enjoying themselves. At the Lead School, Teachers drive all instruction. All teachers at The Lead School are certified special educators. Instruction at The Lead School is delivered using the Gradual Release of Responsibility method. The Gradual Release of Responsibility method (I do, We do, You do) is a successful approach for moving classroom instruction from teacher-centered, whole-group delivery to student centered collaboration moving on to independent practice. Teachers spend the day providing direct instruction in the core classes: Math, Science, Social Studies and English.
- We currently have two programs: The Keys Program for Autism and The Bridges Behavioral Program.
Endorse The Lead School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards