The teachers and staff at our center are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education that will benefit our personal growth and your child's development.We are dedicated to creating an environment that supports your child's growth, development, and overall well-being.
From your initial contact with our team, our goal is to ensure that you feel a part of our family that extends beyond the learning.
We extend a warm offering to you to come and tour our facility soon.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Northridge KinderCare. KinderCare is a leader in the field of Early Childhood Education and it is our privilege to be a part of your child's early childhood development. Our center is located off of Forest Hills and Riverside on Northridge Drive. The center provides an excellent program to help children achieve their educational milestones in our Infant, Toddlers, Discovery Preschool, Preschool, Prekindergarten and School age classrooms. Our location is convenient for families living in Rockford, Freeport, Machesney Park, Loves Park, Rockton, and Roscoe, Illinois. Also, we provide before and after care for students attending the Harlem School District and Carlson Elementary School in the Rockford School District.
- The health and safety of your child is very important to all of our
staff. That's why we employ high standards in cleanliness, training
in CPR and First aid, as well as monthly disaster drills to ensure
that we are prepared for any unforeseen events. We employ
continuous training for our staff so that we are confident in their
ability to exercise good judgment and perform in excellent ways
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, YWCA (IDHS)- Childcare Assistance, DCFS (Dept Children/Family)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Northridge KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.