Northside Christian School
- Northside Christian School was founded in 1975 as a ministry of Northside Baptist Church.
- The Lord's blessing upon the school is evidenced by its growth from that five-year-old kindergarten to its present fully developed academic, fine arts, and sports programs for three-year kindergarten through high school seniors.
- Northside Christian School exists to assist parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their student by providing a high-quality spiritual and academic program; enhanced by balanced fine arts and athletics, while encouraging the students to live disciplined, Christ-centered lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SummervilleGrades: NS-12 | 805 students
104 Charger Drive
Summerville, SC 29486
- CharlestonGrades: PK-12 | 488 students
48 Meeting St
Charleston, SC 29401
- CharlestonGrades: PK-12 | 109 students
2508 Ashley River Rd
Charleston, SC 29414
- Mount PleasantGrades: K-12 | 492 students
361 Egypt Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- CharlestonGrades: PK-8 | 81 students
15 Crosscreek Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.