- Porter-Gaud School is a coeducational, independent, college-preparatory, day school. In accordance with our ties to the Episcopal Church, we acknowledge the sovereignty of God, recognize the worth of the individual, and seek to cultivate a school community that endows its citizens with a foundation of character and intellect.
- Porter-Gaud fosters a challenging academic environment that honors excellence in teaching and learning, respects differences, expects honesty, and applauds achievement.
- The school strives to create an environment that nurtures and protects what we value most in our children their faith, their curiosity, their talents, their integrity, their humanity, and their dreams.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||908 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||102 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Pleasant Grades: NS-12 | 200 students
681 McCants Drive
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
(843)884-3663 5.8 NS-12