- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 1,059 students
- Yearly Tuition: $29,200
- Application Deadline: Feb. 3 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Club, Chess Club, Community Service Club, Foreign Language Clubs, Math Club, Model United Nations, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Theater Program
- Porter-Gaud School is a coeducational, independent, college-preparatory, day school.
- In accordance with our ties to the Episcopal Church, we acknowledge the sovereignty of God, recognize the worth of the individual, and seek to cultivate a school community that endows its citizens with a foundation of character and intellect.
- Porter-Gaud fosters a challenging academic environment that honors excellence in teaching and learning, respects differences, expects honesty, and applauds achievement.
- The school strives to create an environment that nurtures and protects what we value most in our children their faith, their curiosity, their talents, their integrity, their humanity, and their dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Porter-Gaud School cost?
Porter-Gaud School's tuition is approximately $29,200 for private students.
What sports does Porter-Gaud School offer?
Porter-Gaud School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Porter-Gaud School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for most sports offered.
What is Porter-Gaud School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Porter-Gaud School?
The application deadline for Porter-Gaud School is Feb. 3 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 3 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Porter-Gaud School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards