Blessed Sacrament School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament School is to provide a high quality academic program in a genuinely Catholic environment that affords students the opportunity to develop morally, spirtually, aesthetically, emotionally, and intellectually.
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers of their child(ren) that the school supports the parents' efforts to foster the development of the whole child that students, as members of God's family, have obligations to Church, family, country, community, and those less fortunate than themselves and the school should be a Christian community where students, faculty, clergy, parents, staff, and parish organizations work together in an environment of mutual respect, honesty, and support.
- The objectives set forth by Blessed Sacrament School have been designed to prepare our students to live successfully at the religious, intellectual, psychological, social, physical and moral level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1125 Pittsford Cir
Charleston, SC 29412
(843)795-3975 4 PK-8
- North Charleston Grades: PK-12 | 98 students
8310 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843)552-0624 11.5 PK-12
- Charleston Grades: 1-12 | 908 students
300 Albemarle Rd
Charleston, SC 29407
(843)556-3620 1.4 1-12
- North Charleston Grades: PK-12 | 313 students
7800 Northside Dr
North Charleston, SC 29420
(843)797-2690 11.8 PK-12
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
888-A King St
Charleston, SC 29403
(843)577-4495 2.7 PK-8
We love Blessed Sacrament School! My daughter has attended for the last 2 years and I couldn't be happier. The facility and staff are so nurturing, while still challenging her. I''m so pleased with her progress, all due to BSS. I encourage everyone to find out about this great environment.
- Posted by Parent - mdcru
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.