Blessed Sacrament School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament School is to provide a high quality academic program in a genuinely Catholic environment that affords students the opportunity to develop morally, spirtually, aesthetically, emotionally, and intellectually.
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers of their child(ren) that the school supports the parents' efforts to foster the development of the whole child that students, as members of God's family, have obligations to Church, family, country, community, and those less fortunate than themselves and the school should be a Christian community where students, faculty, clergy, parents, staff, and parish organizations work together in an environment of mutual respect, honesty, and support.
- The objectives set forth by Blessed Sacrament School have been designed to prepare our students to live successfully at the religious, intellectual, psychological, social, physical and moral level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlestonGrades: PK-8 | 155 students
1125 Pittsford Cir
Charleston, SC 29412
- North CharlestonGrades: PK-12 | 98 students
8310 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, SC 29418
- CharlestonGrades: 1-12 | 898 students
300 Albemarle Rd
Charleston, SC 29407
- SummervilleGrades: NS-12 | 805 students
104 Charger Drive
Summerville, SC 29486
- CharlestonGrades: PK-8 | 81 students
15 Crosscreek Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
We love Blessed Sacrament School! My daughter has attended for the last 2 years and I couldn't be happier. The facility and staff are so nurturing, while still challenging her. I''m so pleased with her progress, all due to BSS. I encourage everyone to find out about this great environment.
- Posted by Parent - mdcru
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.