- Nativity School is a Catholic Christian school that serves Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade children from Church of the Nativity, Holy Spirit, and Our Lady of Good Counsel parishes as well as children from the surrounding community.
- Since 1960, Nativity School has been dedicated to the academic and spiritual growth of its students in a culturally diverse environment.
- Nativity School provides a comprehensive religious program incorporating daily prayer, worship and sacramental preparation.
- Each child is educated in the Catholic faith and its values and is given opportunities to achieve one's overall potential.
- An integral part of the Church of Nativity, our teachers and educators are dedicated to educating each student and challenging every one of them intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
888-A King St
Charleston, SC 29403
(843)577-4495 4.6 PK-8
- North Charleston Grades: PK-12 | 98 students
8310 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843)552-0624 15.1 PK-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.