- Nativity School is a Catholic Christian school that serves Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade children from Church of the Nativity, Holy Spirit, and Our Lady of Good Counsel parishes as well as children from the surrounding community.
- Since 1960, Nativity School has been dedicated to the academic and spiritual growth of its students in a culturally diverse environment.
- Nativity School provides a comprehensive religious program incorporating daily prayer, worship and sacramental preparation.
- Each child is educated in the Catholic faith and its values and is given opportunities to achieve one's overall potential.
- An integral part of the Church of Nativity, our teachers and educators are dedicated to educating each student and challenging every one of them intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
888-A King St
Charleston, SC 29403
(843)577-4495 4.6 PK-8
- North Charleston Grades: PK-12 | 98 students
8310 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843)552-0624 15.1 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.