O'quinn Schools Of Porter Gaud
- We believe that the preschool/kindergarten years of a child's development are crucial years in education, motor skills, and brain development.
- These set the stage for long term intellectual growth and educational curiosity.
- Our curriculum is designed to develop each child to his/ her highest potential through age appropriate activities and pace.
- The goals for our program include developing objectives based on appropriate strategies for each age group.
- Our strategies include establishing an appropriate environment, assessing the objectives for each child, encouraging parent involvement, and providing for the professional development of our teachers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: NS | 150 students
1101 Savannah Highway
Charleston, SC 29407
(843)556-2681 2.3 NS
- Johns Island Grades: PK-12 | 348 students
2024 Academy Rd
Johns Island, SC 29455
(843)559-5506 6.5 PK-12
- Mount Pleasant Grades: PK-K | 139 students
208 Church St
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
(843)884-1117 5.7 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.