Montessori Of Mt Pleasant
Since 1977 Montessori of Mt. Pleasant has provided a model of excellence in early childhood education, supported the advancement and training of early childhood educators, and has resourced parents to assist them in raising their children.
Together, parents and educators provide the an authentic Montessori environment where a child can thrive emotionally, socially and academically.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 139 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- 15 certified Montessori Instructors on faculty
- 10 Resource for Infant Educarers on faculty
- Parent Classes and seminars offered
- Paraprofessional certification courses available
Endorse Montessori Of Mt Pleasant. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.