Montessori Of Mt Pleasant
- Since 1977 Montessori of Mt. Pleasant has provided a model of excellence in early childhood education, supported the advancement and training of early childhood educators, and has resourced parents to assist them in raising their children.
- Together, parents and educators provide the an authentic Montessori environment where a child can thrive emotionally, socially and academically.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nicole Vigliotti|
- 15 certified Montessori Instructors on faculty
- 10 Resource for Infant Educarers on faculty
- Parent Classes and seminars offered
- Paraprofessional certification courses available
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Pleasant Grades: 3-12 | 63 students
690 Coleman Blvd.
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
(843)884-0902 0.5 3-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.