O'quinn Schools Of Porter-gaud - Mount Pleasant
- O'quinn Schools Of Porter-gaud - Mount Pleasant serves 350 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of O'quinn Schools Of Porter-gaud - Mount Pleasant is 58:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Pleasant Grades: PK-K | 123 students
208 Church St
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
(843)884-1117 0.9 PK-K
- Charleston Grades: NS | 150 students
1101 Savannah Highway
Charleston, SC 29407
(843)556-2681 6.1 NS
- Charleston Grades: PK-K | 256 students
1567 Harbor View Rd
Charleston, SC 29412
(843)795-6708 5.5 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.