The Cooper School
Tel: (843) 573-1033
- The Cooper School support the development of the whole child through an integrated curriculum that balances academic, physical, artistic, emotional, and spiritual endeavors.
- Our mission is provide an education that respects the unique qualities of each child and encourages a passion for learning throughout a lifetime.
- The Cooper School fosters the ability to think with clarity, to create with imagination, and to feel with compassion.
- Our learning community offers an opportunity for students to grow in their ability to know and nurture the self, understand and care for others and the environment, and to act with purpose, service, and social responsibility in the world.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,600|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: 1-12 | 935 students
300 Albemarle Rd
Charleston, SC 29407
(843) 402-4773 1.6 1-12
- North Charleston Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
8310 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843) 552-0624 11.1 PK-12
- Charleston Grades: NS-11 | 32 students
1941 Bees Ferry Rd
Charleston, SC 29414
(843) 225-2892 5.8 NS-11
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.