The Cooper School
- The Cooper School support the development of the whole child through an integrated curriculum that balances academic, physical, artistic, emotional, and spiritual endeavors.
- Our mission is provide an education that respects the unique qualities of each child and encourages a passion for learning throughout a lifetime.
- The Cooper School fosters the ability to think with clarity, to create with imagination, and to feel with compassion.
- Our learning community offers an opportunity for students to grow in their ability to know and nurture the self, understand and care for others and the environment, and to act with purpose, service, and social responsibility in the world.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,600|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: 1-12 | 908 students
300 Albemarle Rd
Charleston, SC 29407
(843)556-3620 1.6 1-12
- North Charleston Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
8310 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843)552-0624 11.1 PK-12
- Charleston Grades: NS-11 | 32 students
1941 Bees Ferry Rd
Charleston, SC 29414
(843)225-2892 5.8 NS-11
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.