Notre Dame School
- Notre Dame School was founded in 1966 to serve the Catholic families in southwest Denver.
- It continues to provide an environment conducive to learning in both the moral and academic spheres.
- Faculty, parents, and students are committed to the task to grow in age and wisdom and grace - as Jesus did.
- Notre Dame Catholic School is a traditional Roman Catholic academic school serving students from pre-school through eighth grade.
- Notre Dame is part of the school system of the Archdiocese of Denver and serves all students, especially those of Notre Dame Parish and the parishes of southwestern metro Denver.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform pants, shorts or skirts with uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,825|
|Tuition Notes||There is a Catholic rate and a non-affiliated rate|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Linda Amundson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Softball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Chess, Choir, Junior Great Books|
- Acceptance to Notre Dame Catholic School in 1st-8th grade includes an interview with the principal, a review of the child's report cards from the school where the child was previously enrolled, and an entrance exam to determine if the child has a reasonable chance of being successful. We also encourage that the child spend a day at our school to shadow. Please come and take a look at what an investment a Catholic education will make in your child's future.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.