Oakhurst Drive KinderCare
Tel: (281) 363-4819
- Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
- As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
- Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
- Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
- We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to your Nationally Accredited Oakhurst KinderCare conveniently located between Spring and The Woodlands with excellent access to I-45 and The Hardy Toll Road. We are in close proximity to Exxon Mobil, Anadarko, and Halliburton and currently enrolling in all age groups. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at Oakhurst KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- All center staff are CPR/First Aid certified, we also follow "Sleep Safe" standards for our Infants. Our center also features a keypad entry and fenced playground.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NCI, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-7 | 80 students
25925 Budde Rd
Spring, TX 77380
(832) 474-8214 1 PK-7
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 36 students
2114 Rayford Rd
Spring, TX 77386
(281) 364-7400 1.9 PK-K
- Spring Grades: K | 80 students
1201 Many Pines Rd
Spring, TX 77380
(281) 363-9600 2 K
- Conroe Grades: PK-8 | 26 students
27420 Robinson Rd
Conroe, TX 77385
(832) 510-8311 2.2 PK-8
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 34 students
10505 Six Pines Dr
Spring, TX 77380
(877) 771-0629 2.3 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.