Meet our wonderful teachers and staff! Together, we have over 200 years of Early Childhood teaching experience!!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 178 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Oakridge KinderCare in Fort Collins, Colorado. We are
very excited to meet with you and your family.
Here at Oakridge KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Health and Safety is so important to us at the Oakridge KinderCare. We have a code protected entry into the front of our building and all of our classroom doors remain locked from the outside. All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. Mrs. Eleanor is our Health and Safety Coordinator and she ensures that all health and safety issues are prevented or handled in a timely manner.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Oakridge KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.