- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 178 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Oakridge KinderCare in Fort Collins, Colorado. We are
very excited to meet with you and your family.
Here at Oakridge KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Health and Safety is so important to us at the Oakridge KinderCare. We have a code protected entry into the front of our building and all of our classroom doors remain locked from the outside. Allof our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. Mrs. Eleanor is our Health and SafetyCoordinator and she ensures that all health andsafety issues are prevented or handled in a timely manner.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Oakridge KinderCare?
The application deadline for Oakridge KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Oakridge KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.