Ocean Day School
- Ocean Day School was founded in the fall of 1982 with the goal and idea of operating as a fully functioning non-profit organization.
- Each child has value and has something unique to contribute to the classroom and school.
- It is our mission to know our students intimately in order to develop their full potential.
- Each child is special with his own way of learning.
- Some are visual learners, some are auditory learners, others are kinesthetic learners.
- Many rely on multiple modalities in order to succeed. We take no chances and waste no time.
- We believe it is imperative to immerse children in multi modality learning at an early age.
- We believe that language is the basis of all learning and that learning must take place in a systematic sequence with continuity throughout the grades.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eatontown Grades: NS-12 | 705 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
(732)542-4777 16.2 NS-12
- Absecon Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
51 N Shore Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
(609)652-9500 49.1 PK-8
- Barrington Grades: PK-12 | 173 students
500 Clements Bridge Road
Barrington, NJ 08007
(856)546-5901 46.1 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.