St. Thomas Christian Academy
- St. Thomas Christian Academy is a mission of Saint Thomas Lutheran Church, which is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- It is our intention to offer quality education Nursery through 8th grade, which is Christ centered, in a secure and loving environment.
- St. Thomas welcomes children of all races, religions and national origins.
- Our goals at St. Thomas Christian Academy are to provide opportunities for physical, social, intellectual and spiritual growth in keeping with the teachings of Jesus Christ; to academically challenge and nurture the varied talents and abilities of each student; promote a loving, stimulating environment that encourages creativity, self-expression and respect; to encourage the spiritual growth of each child; and to promote a feeling of importance, accomplishment, confidence and self-esteem in each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sea Girt Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
2135 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
(732) 449-4747 6.7 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?